This learning module will help students find and critically evaluate online sources for class discussions and assignments and form unbiased judgments and decisions.
What is it?
- A five-part series learning module that takes 1.5 - 2 hrs. to complete
- A 4-step strategy for evaluating online sources with hands-on exercises and an infographic guide
How will it help students succeed?
- Develop critical source evaluation strategies.
- Learn to read laterally, to evaluate and track evidence
- Cultivate metacognitive skills and reflective practice
- Build confidence in navigating complex online information environments.
Access to the Learning Module via the Google Site Link below.
Please contact us if you are interested in accessing the transcripts and/or exercises & answer keys.