Using the Sandbox
- Why can’t I contribute a resource, create an account, or log in to my account?
- What are the Community Guidelines for the Sandbox?
- Do I need an account to use the Sandbox?
- How do I become a contributor?
Login and Account
- How do I create a contributor account?
- How do I reset my password?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I change my email address?
- How do I change my full name in the Sandbox?
- How do I delete my account?
- How do I contribute a resource?
- What do the resource metadata fields mean?
- What is the file size limit?
- What file types are allowed?
- How do I edit or update a resource?
- How do I delete a resource?
Searching and Browsing
- How do I search for resources in the Sandbox?
- How do I browse resources in the Sandbox?
- How do I search for contributors in the Sandbox?
- How do I browse the directory of contributors in the Sandbox?
Sharing in the Sandbox
- Do I have permission to use the resources?
- What does the license All Rights Reserved mean?
- Which Creative Commons licenses does the Sandbox use?
- How do I cite/give credit when I use a Sandbox resource?
- How do I contact contributors for further information and networking?
Contributor Profile Page
- How do I make my email address visible on my contributor profile page?
- How do I add, remove, or change my profile picture?
- How do I add or edit my job title, institution, state/territory, or bio?
- How do I add my social media accounts or personal website/blog?
The Sandbox Team