Using Google Scholar to find sources for your research can yield you a lot of articles, journals, books, and more. But how do you find the right sources? Here are some tips and tricks for maximizing Google Scholar’s potential.
- Adopt new strategies for improving a Google Scholar search
- Use Google Scholar's Advanced Search
- Use quotes in their search
- Use AND, OR, NOT, and Parentheses in their search.
- Use Cited By and Related Articles to find relevant articles
- Access relevant articles
Information Literacy Frame(s) Addressed:
Discipline(s):Not Discipline Specific
Type of Institution:
License Assigned:CC Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike License CC-BY-NC-SA
Other Attribution Information:Authors: Royson Lin, Kian Ravaei, Xinyi(Alex) Yan Contributors: Giselle Burns, Taylor Harper, Renee Romero, Doug Worsham