This resource is an online guide to developing and assessing student learning outcomes based on the Framework. The guide includes:
- A document mapping the Standards to the Framework.
- A brief discussion of assessment.
- An introduction to each frame.
- Sample outcomes for multiple choice questions, with example questions.
- Sample outcomes for short assignments, with examples of potential assignments.
- Sample outcomes for research assignments, with sample rubrics.
- A select annotated bibliography.
Information Literacy Frame(s) Addressed:
Discipline(s):Not Discipline Specific
Type of Institution:
License Assigned:CC Attribution License CC-BY