Information Literacy Assessment under the Framework
Posted on April 17, 2017
This resource is an online guide to developing and assessing student learning outcomes based on the Framework. The guide includes:
- A document mapping the Standards to the Framework.
- A brief discussion of assessment.
- An introduction to each frame.
- Sample outcomes for multiple choice questions, with example questions.
- Sample outcomes for short assignments, with examples of potential assignments.
- Sample outcomes for research assignments, with sample rubrics.
- A select annotated bibliography.
Information Literacy Frame(s) Addressed:
Discipline(s):Not Discipline Specific
Type of Institution:
License Assigned:CC Attribution License CC-BY